Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Gotta Pay Those Bills

I spend my days writing online articles, blogging, job searching, promoting my home party business, finding students to tutor, and any other odd jobs I can find.  I feel like I am neglecting my daughter.  I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't for the fact that I'm just going to be leaving her again!  If I end up having to go back to work come August then I am going to be regretting all the time I spend trying to find lucrative ways to work from home instead of spending more quality time with her.

There is still time.  Who knows what could happen.  That perfect job could just land in my lap in the nick of time.  One of my blogs could take off and earn me some money.  I could get some people on my Paparazzi Accessories team and my home party business could boom.

Though I still feel at peace with the decision I made, I still worry about how all those bills are going to be paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment