Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sleep Overs

My nephew spent the night at our house a few weeks ago.  He is about 6 years older than my daughter (who is two years old).  My daughter didn't know he was spending the night.  All she knew was that she had a friend to play with.

The two of them played happily until it was time to go to bed and then my daughter didn't want to have anything to do with that.  I told the kids to pick out books to read.  My daughter pointed at the door of her playroom and shouted at me, "Share!"

After we read scriptures, read books, prayed, and sang a song I told my daughter to give her cousin a hug and a kiss.  I told him he was going to go to bed too.  She got so upset!  She did not want him to sleep in her crib.  All of a sudden she couldn't wait to go to bed.  She had to claim her crib for herself before her 8 year old cousin took it from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment