Monday, June 13, 2016

Fund Me

As I hear about all of those people who get a Go Fund Me account for ridiculous things I sometimes think, "What about me?" Can I get a Go Fund Me account started to support my desire to be a stay at home mom? But I wouldn't do that. I believe that Go Fund Me should go towards families who are struggling to pay for medical bills due to a child's illness or to pay for the funeral for a family who's father was suddenly taken away from them.

So now I struggle with my dilemma. Do I go back to teaching where I know I can earn enough money to pay the bills but takes me away from the precious time I have with my little ones or do I struggle trying to find ways to make a living from home? I am afraid teaching is going to win. That means I have to put my best foot forward and put the needs of my students before the needs of my family or they won't ask me back the next year (assuming I get a job this year) and I'll be in the same situation next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment